Power Plate’s whole body and targeted vibration training delivers accelerated health, fitness and wellness results, whatever the fitness level or training style. With extensive social distancing measures now in place, most people will be spending much, if not all, of their time at home. Self-isolation can mean far fewer opportunities to be physically active, especially if you are used to spending time at the gym or participating in community sport activities.The home environment naturally encourages the opportunity to be more sedentary (sitting or reclining), whilst catching up on the latest Netflix series! This can be a real concern for people, especially those with underlying health issues who perhaps can’t get out un-aided for even the designated ‘one walk per day’.
Power Plate’s whole body and targeted vibration training delivers accelerated health, fitness
and wellness results, whatever the fitness level or training style.
With extensive social distancing measures now in place, most people will be spending much, if not all, of their time at home.
Self-isolation can mean far fewer opportunities to be physically active, especially if you are used to spending time at the gym or participating in community sport activities.
The home environment naturally encourages the opportunity to be more sedentary (sitting or reclining), whilst catching up on the latest Netflix series! This can be a real concern for people, especially those with underlying health issues who perhaps can’t get out un-aided for even the designated ‘one walk per day’.
So how can Power Plate help?
As the global leader in whole body and targeted vibration training, Power Plate
products are used around the world by professional sports teams and fitness
pioneers as an innovative, time-saving and results-driven way to improve fitness and wellbeing.
Whole body and targeted vibration training and therapy helps users prepare faster, perform better, and recover quicker. It makes them feel better by stimulating natural reflexes, increasing muscle activation, and improving circulation.
Massage using Power Plate’s vibration-assisted technology by
increasing blood flow and lymphatic flush to promote faster recovery of muscles
and improve joint mobility.
Power Plate’s bestselling MOVE is a one-stop wellness solution for the home, delivering an enormous array of benefits such as increased range of motion, strength and muscle tone, better balance and stability, as well as weight control.
As fitness continues to evolve into a healthy, interconnected lifestyle, the affordable Power Plate MOVE works seamlessly with today’s consumer catering for a wide variety of exercises and training styles, providing faster results in less time.
Our new line of premium targeted vibration products, including Power Plate Pulse™, Power
Plate DualSphere™, and Power Plate Roller™ are portable, easy-to-use and effective tools to
help users prepare faster and recover quicker.
These products assist everyone, regardless of fitness level, in training and recovery. Perfect for use before and after a workout or to provide relief for tight and sore muscles, the
products also help reduce pain, promote blood flow and enhance range of motion.
With the sudden influx of fitness content available for free online, Power Plate’s App is well placed to help users navigate their way through a series of exercises suited to their individual needs.
From warm up, cool down and toning workouts, to muscle building, weight loss, cardio and yoga regimes, there are hundreds of options available to help people stay mobile and active during this unprecedented time.
With this in mind, we are sharing out top tips to staying healthy in mind and body during lockdown helping you to Prepare, Perform and Recover.
1. Start your day with a series of stretches to warm up your body and prepare your mind.
Did You Know – The Power Plate Roller can be used to promote blood flow and fascia release whilst increasing flexibility and enhancing range of motion – an ideal way to start the day!
2. Commit to having a nutritious healthy breakfast every day to keep you on track, kick start your metabolism, and improve concentration. It’s the most important meal of the day – make it count!
3. According to Deepak Chopra, everything that happens in the universe begins with setting intention. When you decide to buy a birthday present, wiggle your toes, or call a friend, it all starts with intention – so start thinking about your intentions for the day!
1. Do you know what you want to have achieved by the end of today? If you want to succeed or perform, you need to set goals. Each goal requires the completion of a set of tasks or steps to get you over the finish line.
2. Use this time to broaden your horizons and invest in yourself. There is a vast amount of resources online to help with your learning and self development. Come away from this situation with new or improved skills in your arsenal.
3. Take time to exercise. Take a walk in the park or a run around the block. Whatever your preference, just keep moving.
Did You Know – With whole body vibration training, you get a complete, full-body workout incorporating stretch, balance, core, strength-building and massage, all in as little as 15 minutes. So, whether you are working from home or home-schooling your kids you can always find time to fit in a total body workout!
1. Start feeling more grateful, and appreciative of the good things in your life: look for them and appreciate them. Pay attention to those good things. Express your gratitude to yourself, write it down, or thank someone. This is a really great way to end the day on a positive note!
2. Even though you may be feeling exhausted at the end of a busy day, take some time to calm your mind, and reduce anxiety by introducing yoga into your evening routine. Yoga can not only prepare us for some shut eye physically but also mentally. Doing yoga before bedtime will help relax the body and stop the mind-chatter.
Did You Know – Just 10 minutes of mindful movement on Power Plate can improve balance, promote better posture, reduce neck and back pain, relieve tiredness, reduce stress. The perfect way to unwind.
3. With the constant ‘noise’ from news alerts, social media posts, and persistent notifications and updates, sleep has never been more important! Try setting a regular bedtime / wake time and programme it into your smartphone so that during those times all notifications are switched off.
For more information and tips on how to stay healthy at this time using Power Plate, download the free app, follow Power Plate on social media and tune in to Master Trainers from around the world.